- 1/2 cup (125 mL) olive oil*
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) balsamic vinegar*
- 4 peppered horsemeat tournedos, each 6 oz (180g)
Preheat barbecue at medium-high.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients except the meat. Add tournedos and coat them well with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning the meat over occasionally.
Drain meat and place on oiled barbecue grill. Cook 2 to 4 minutes per side or to your liking. But remember horsemeat loses tenderness quickly if cooked too long.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Peppered Strawberries, Cantaloupe and Raspberries
- Horsemeat Tournedos with Herbs
- Chilli with Horsemeat Strips
- Horsemeat kabobs
- Horsemeat Tournedos with Mushrooms
- Horsemeat Roast with Tarragon
- Horsemeat Salad
- Peppered Horsemeat Tournedos
- Peppered Prime Rib au Jus
- Horsemeat Tournedos with Sweet and Sour Apples