- 1 onion, sliced very thin
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 3 cups (750 mL) fish stock or vegetable broth*
- 1 lb. (450 g) cod fillets, cut into strips
- 227-g spinach, trimmed of stems
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put onion, tomatoes, and fish stocks in a skillet, and bring to a boil.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Lay fish over the vegetables, and add spinach.
Cover and simmer over low heat for about 7 minutes.
* We recommend Selection and Irresistibles products.
Metro encourages moderation in the consumption of alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages, as prescribed by law, is restricted to adults only. And, please, don't drink and drive!
- Kilkenny Beer-battered Cod
- Pacific Cod Fillets with Blueberries
- Pacific Cod Fillets with Tomato-Pepper Medley
- Cod with Leeks and Oranges
- Steamed Cod with Gingered Tomatoes
- Acras Cod Cakes
- Poached Lamb's Brains Salad
- Roasted Cod with Mushrooms
- Roasted Tomato, Spinach, Beet and Poached Egg Salad
- Cod Curry with Coconut Milk